[DeTomaso] Fwd: Model

Tom Shinrock tmshinro at aol.com
Fri Nov 15 09:46:09 EST 2013

I believe Euro cars came with the center mounted roof antenna....at least my car did.   Most of the pictures I see of Euro cars have this type of antenna.

I believe the same to be true of hood vents.   Post Ford cars sold by Detomaso seemed to have hood vents.   Don't know if it was an option or a development to aid in cooling.   According to the pictures of my 73 Euro GTS when it was brought over from Germany, it did not have hood vents.

Tom
5186