[DeTomaso] Model

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Fri Nov 15 02:24:34 EST 2013

For our 26th wedding anniversary, my wife, Vicki, got me one of those Kyoshi 1/18 scale Panteras.  I was excited to open it, but when I did I found it to be pretty trashed.  The box looked perfect, but inside the box, the car had a broken antenna, damaged headlight mechanism (one headlight was floating around loose in the box), broken sway bar, broken exhaust, and the left, back wheel was dangling by a spring.

I hope I can get a intact replacement from Amazon.

Sincerely,

Chris