[DeTomaso] Edelbrock Weiand and FlowKooler Water Pumps

Pantdino pantdino at aol.com
Thu Nov 14 23:13:09 EST 2013

Thanks, its good to see all three options side by side.

The Edelbrock pump looks the best to me, assuming that the idea is to move the fluid from the intake to the outflow side without it being able to leak back to the low pressure side.

The Weiand impeller looks very inefficient-- no cover / end plate at all.

I'm thinking there was a problem with Weiand pumps sometime back where they weren't machined properly. Or am I wrong?

I think Tommy and I only differ in which t-stat to use, which is a non-issue if I supply one to him.

Jim