[DeTomaso] please look at this pic of a water pump and tell me if it has a bypass hole

Pantdino pantdino at aol.com
Thu Nov 14 23:02:34 EST 2013

Thanks, Asa Jay. That's what I needed to see.

Am I right in thinking the space between the impeller and the wall of the cavity it spins in is awfully large on the FlowKooler pump compared to the Edelbrock one?

Won't that result in less efficient pumping because the coolant can cross back to the intake side?

That and the "interference fit" issue with the FlowKooler makes me think the Edelbrock is the better choice, albeit more expensive.

http://teampanteraracing.com/index.php?option=com_g2bridge&view=gallery&Itemid=57&g2_itemId=3252

http://teampanteraracing.com/index.php?option=com_g2bridge&view=gallery&Itemid=57&g2_itemId=3059

Jim