[DeTomaso] Out of the Blue in Socorro, New Mexico...of all places

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Thu Nov 14 22:21:06 EST 2013

Hi Jim,
Long time, no see. :)

I remember signing up with Shane  months before he even had the list
going.  Then suddenly one day I get this strange email in my inbox; he
had finally got it started.  I've been hooked up ever since.

That brings back memories... like these:
http://poca.com/detomaso/1997-05/68.html
http://poca.com/detomaso/1997-05/124.html
http://poca.com/detomaso/1997-05/184.html

And one of my favorites: