[DeTomaso] NPC: 2015 Mustang & '14 Vette sighting

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Thu Nov 14 21:30:35 EST 2013

The cover article on the latest Car & Driver is the new 2015 Mustang.  If it
comes out as indicated in the article, it's drop dead gorgeous, and a very
clean evolution of the current styling, with updated underpinnings,
including IRS.  Told my wife my 60th B-Day present to myself in '16 was
going to be my Mustang, exactly the way I want it.  I may not be able to
wait that long.

Scary dream last night: I bought a Camaro, and couldn't figure out why I
didn't buy a Mustang.  Like one of those dreams where the train is coming
and you can't run out of the way.  Only the Pantera can save me (or a
Mustang)!!

Saw my first '14 'Vette on the road last night.  Silver.  Went by me at a
stop light, so not a good look, but great color for all those folds and
creases in the new body.  Sounds great.

Mike Thomas
VP, POCA
VP, Panteras Northwest