[DeTomaso] Out of the Blue in Socorro, New Mexico...of all places

DtomasoCat at aol.com DtomasoCat at aol.com
Thu Nov 14 18:36:52 EST 2013

I just had a friend of mine, Tom Kaus (Pantera owner until recently) who
works at New Mexico Mining & Technology University in Socorro, New Mexico
relay the following story.  Some of you old timers here on the forum may
remember.......

I just had a gentleman come in my office and talk to me about my Pantera.
He said he was the President of POCA for many years and even started the
first  Pantera forum. He said he knew you years ago and wasn't sure if you
would  remember him. He did run in the Silver States Challenge and said he
competed  quite a bit with his car. He said he sold his last Pantera about 12
years  ago.

So who is this person?

Shane Ingate!

Without him, this forum would not have come into existance.

If he has been searching for the middle of nowhere, he found  it!!!!!!!
Hope to find out what in the world he is doing in these  parts....

Jim