[DeTomaso] MartiReport Compilation 11-13-2013 @ 8:30 pm

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 18:07:39 EST 2013

So, you're saying a yellow Pantera looks as good as a red one, as long as
you drink enough alcohol.
--
Will

From:  Mike Thomas <mbefthomas at comcast.net>
Date:  Thursday, November 14, 2013 9:03 AM
To:  'Bill Lewis' <lotus0005 at hotmail.com>, Will Kooiman
<will.kooiman at gmail.com>
Cc:  <detomaso at poca.com>
Subject:  RE: [DeTomaso] MartiReport Compilation 11-13-2013 @ 8:30 pm

The other question is, have there been any studies done on the correlation
between alcohol consumption and ability to discern certain light spectrums .
. .   There could be a perception of color shift as the night wears into the
wee hours and desperation rises . . .