[DeTomaso] do the OEM-type water pumps and thermostats even exist any more?

Pantdino pantdino at aol.com
Thu Nov 14 13:44:20 EST 2013

When I called Tommy this morning to clarify what kind of pump and t-stat he would be using he said he doesn't really understand the differences in the thermostats and pumps but has been doing what he has been doing without problems

This does not sound reassuring to me and I'm going to insist he uses a correct pump and t-stat. Most of my drives are fairly short ones and fast warm-up matters to me

I'm supposed to take the car to him this afternoon.

Thanks to everyone,

Jim