[DeTomaso] More on Pantera values....

Kirby Schrader kirby.schrader at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 19:23:03 EST 2013

Personally, I’ve never deluded myself, much as I might wanted to...
I have all the bills and they make my eyes water….

I started spending money on mine in 1984 and it hasn’t seemed to stop.

Of course, I could let it sit and not drive it… or give it a 7 year hiatus somewhere out west… or try to get the paint fixed on it… or…

FWIW
Kirby