[DeTomaso] DeTomaso purchased by ATS

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 19:00:08 EST 2013

My mileage isn't that great now....so why not have the sounds to make it
worth it.
The original car should always have a Cleveland (IMHO), but a new version
could have anything...I Like the race coyote engine best, like the
original, parts can be found at a Ford Dealer.

I am not holding my breath on a new car and if one did matetialize, we all
knoe that a boutique car is going to cost a lot more in 2015 $$.
The 71 Pantera cost as much as two Corvettes, if that were equitable value
today, we're looking at $160k, so I wouldn't own one ( I'd buy 3 vintage
Panteras instead).

Michael

But if done well, it sure would help us in a myriad of ways.