[DeTomaso] Subject: Thank You Vets

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 11 19:42:10 EST 2013

Jeff, we used to live in St. Hedwig, which is almost a suburb of east San Antonio  ---  CLOSE to Randolph Air Force Base.  Not as close as the end of the runway, but they flew over our home, and we actually enjoyed it.  I wrote the commander of the base a letter asking him if I could ride in one of their planes (as if I were a celebrity), but never got a reply.    ----BILL Lewis