[DeTomaso] Modena event growing...30 May-6 June

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Mon Nov 11 11:39:01 EST 2013

Hi guys,

It seems the Modena event is growing in scope.   Initially I was told it
was only three days, but now it is going from 30 May to 6 June.   I got this
from Mats Gorski today:

Dear Friends ! Santiago de Tomaso with help of Modenatur Agency plan for a
traditional meeting in Modena - to distribute the news we have to help with
all the e-mail addresses You may have . Please send them on
info at modenatur.it . The invitations shall be send in beginning of December.
 Best regards
 Yours  Mats Gorski

====

So, if you have interest in attending, there's the address to contact.

We will have a bountiful summer!