[DeTomaso] Ring Brothers Pantera

Bob Lehmann bob at longwood2.com
Sat Nov 9 19:28:19 EST 2013

I don't know what everyone is bitching about.  I think the car looks great.  Yes, I don't care for the color of the upholstery, but I like the dash (all the gauges are where one can see them without taking their eyes off the road).  Don't like the steering wheel either, but the outside of the car is  nice looking, the head light system sure beats the crappy bug eye system.  Motor looks good, personally I would have done the exhaust like most of the 180's do theirs.  The gas tank is in a good location, and I think the other black box has something to do with the radio system, but I'm not sure.  Overall I think it is a nice body modification.