[DeTomaso] De Tomaso Modena event?

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat Nov 9 13:36:45 EST 2013

Hi guys,

Just got wind from Michelle Bergeron in France, that the De Tomasos
(Isabelle and Santiago) are planning an event in Modena for next summer.

Unfortunately, the chosen dates are exactly the same as the POCA Fun Rally?
  The Modena event is 30 May - 1 June.   I find the timing highly
unfortunate. :<(

I wonder if it's too late for them to shuffle the dates around?   It's a
shame people will have to choose between them, and it seems likely the De
Tomaso event will poach Euro folks away from this year's POCA event. :<(