[DeTomaso] High priced Pantera for sale

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Sat Nov 9 09:42:36 EST 2013

It's something I struggle a bit with.  To get a car to be drivable and safe
is a fairly minimal investment and it's very satisfying for me.  To make it
nice enough for show and sale is at least 500% of that same investment and
effort and much more if it is destined for concourse competition.  I accept
that as true, but it still baffles me.

sean