[DeTomaso] High priced Pantera for sale

John Taphorn jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com
Sat Nov 9 07:59:08 EST 2013

True, this was a someone's vision of a perfect Pantera with no expense
spared.  I suspect he does have at least that much $$ in it.  Just
wrapping up the restoration of my GT5, I recognize the hours spent to
accomplish reasonable work.  However, every element of this car looks to
have perfect execution.  It may not be to everyone's taste or have
another's dream Pantera elements, but there appear to be no financial or
effort compromises in the restoration. Very few Few Panteras are retored
to this level.

JT