[DeTomaso] High priced Pantera for sale

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 17:00:23 EST 2013

Even at 25.00 an hour, that's a $50,000.00 paint job.

1) my mechanic just did a rot. Restoration of an Amelia Island winning SWB
4 Cam 275 Ferrari last year and that paint job was $35,000.

He charges much more per hour as well....

So....cough...cough....BS....

It looks great ( needs bumpers) and I hope he gets every penny.

Michael Shortt