[DeTomaso] Car transport service recomendations

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 7 23:53:18 EST 2013

I'm surprised to hear that Horseless Carriage couldn't offer service, any special requirements with the cars he has?

In addition to Horseless Carriage I have used Reliable and Thomas Sunday. Both offered good service, although I would probably recommend Thomas Sunday over Reliable simply because they bent over backwards to also take a spare crated engine and 2 sets of wheels/tires along with a race car.

Julian