[DeTomaso] MartiReport Compliation Update 11-7-13 @ 12:15 p.m.

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu Nov 7 21:16:13 EST 2013

In a message dated 11/7/13 16 27 48, scott at saccrestorations.net writes:

> Michael and I were wondering if that included the Euro cars built. I was
> prepared to talk with George about, if it included the Euro cars, but if
> you say it does, it saves me the research time…
>

>>>George is looking at a single datapoint, which is relevant but fails to
tell the complete story.   The only thing considered is the fact that the
VIN of the last Pantera Ford imported is 7380.   The first one was 1000, so
doing the simple subtraction results in a number of 6380.

It's a fairly arbitrary cutoff; it simply shows the number of cars produced
(for all markets) under Ford's tenure, before they tapped out.   The Marti
numbers show the number imported for sale in the USA; again, simple
subtraction reveals the number of cars for other markets and/or not counted by Ford
for various reasons.   (I'd love to know if there is a Marti report for the
7X, for instance).

Cheers!