[DeTomaso] Ring Bros Pantera photos

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Thu Nov 7 01:18:42 EST 2013

...actually I haven't seen Ms. Tiegs recently, so I might still be right...

From: chrisvkimball at msn.com
To: scott at saccrestorations.net; detomaso at poca.com
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 22:14:57 -0800
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Ring Bros Pantera photos

You misunderstand; the great thing about Pantera owners is that we are extremely diverse in our tastes, and generally it is totally OK to disagree with other Pantera owners.
I mean, I put some subtle ventilation fans on my engine cover thinking no one would mind, but then Mike Drew saw them, and...:)
Let me put it this way:  It's like a man's taste in women.  When I was in high school back in the '70s I had a poster of Cheryl Tiegs in a bikini--I thought she was great-looking.  I had a friend, on the other hand, who didn't think she was that pretty.  That was 36 years ago and he and I are still friends because these things always work out--I was right back then, and yet today his opinion turns out to be right...!
Chris