[DeTomaso] Marti Compilation Results Updated 11-6-2013

dave londry davel at emspace.com
Wed Nov 6 21:12:29 EST 2013

I think you've ID'd the issue Jim.
That's my car - 6143 and it was built in Aug 73.
I've been calling it a 73 and the title I got with it was 73, even
though the first title was 75.

Ford called it a 74 according to that info, so Marti did too.
Mike Thomas keeps calling it a 73 and I keep correcting him - wrongly it
seems.

Michael - you're still short a 73 and that cat has had a twisted title.
dave