[DeTomaso] Fwd: RE: Marti Compilation Results Updated 11-6-2013

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 17:42:51 EST 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "michael at michaelshortt.com" <michaelsavga at gmail.com>
Date: Nov 6, 2013 5:41 PM
Subject: RE: [DeTomaso] Marti Compilation Results Updated 11-6-2013
To: "Gray Gregory" <rgg at gregorycook.com>

Nope, in fact the case of the 73, it was sold until march 75.

Once I get a few more, I'll have a better idea, but I think that Marti
maybe messed one up. I have only four so far and no two from the same year
for comparison purposes.

Michael Shortt

That seems odd to me too and not only is it showing the same number built
but the standard and GTS numbers are exactly the same?

Any chance that the 74 report you have is actually for a car made in 73 but
sold as a 74 and thus the report is listing 73 production numbers? Or
possibly the 73 car was originally sold and titled as a 74 but later
retitled as a 73 and report is listing the 74 production numbers? I
remember a while back there were several guys looking to do this in order
get the cars exempt from smog checks?

Gray