[DeTomaso] Mike Mayberry

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Nov 6 15:11:51 EST 2013

Bill,

Mike is at (818) 424-2694.

I get boxes from him all the time, heading to overseas buyers. A lot of his eBay auctions lead people to believe they are buying original, NOS parts, when in fact they are brand new parts (from Wilkinson). That isn't necessarily a bad thing, but I have had to send quite a few things back (mostly clutch master cylinders and windshield gaskets) because the buyers were purposely trying to buy original stuff.

Mike has proven to be very gracious about it and easy to work with.

Mike

Sent from my iPhone