[DeTomaso] 5,639 Panteras 71-74 ??

Freddy Henningsen fredhen at online.no
Wed Nov 6 12:11:12 EST 2013

Hi .. trying to attach my marti raport. it is visible to you?? I paid for this when I do not have any information about my car. He who sold it to me showed little or no interest in letting me get any names of former owners.

Very happy owner of 7207. which have driven nearly 2,000 miles this summer :)

Freddy