[DeTomaso] Ring Bros Pantera photos

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Wed Nov 6 10:39:06 EST 2013

I'm sorry; I really prefer the original look of the car.  In my opinion, it's futile to try and improve on the original design, other than, perhaps, updated wheels and tires.

And I'm certainly with you on the interior; I guess the Ring brothers couldn't agree on what to do, so one brother got to do one side, and the other brother did the other side.  Yuck!

Chris