[DeTomaso] Ring Bros Pantera photos

Brent Stewart bjbstewart at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 6 10:32:02 EST 2013

Yeah, for as much money and effort that was put into this, it's a wholly unimpressive product. I thought Larry would be over-reacting on the interior, but did have a little bile form in the back of my throat upon seeing it as well.

Seems a little half baked as well - some chrome is blacked, some not.  And really?  an LS3?