[DeTomaso] 5,639 Panteras 71-74 ??

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 15:07:09 EST 2013

Because that's how it was done ( No computers in 1962/63 except for govt .,
a few universities and Fortune 100 companies ) , but the records existed
and were easy to
transfer and research. They also were in order, car 7 was built after car 6
and before car 8.
We can't say that at all.

The whole thread was about not even knowing how many were built and nobody
does....yet.

Michael

michael at michaelshortt.com
912-232-9390