[DeTomaso] De Tomaso Pantera Diecast Model Car in 1:18 Scale by Kyosho

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Nov 5 14:46:21 EST 2013

In a message dated 11/5/13 10 21 10, michaelsavga at gmail.com writes:

> If anybody wants one of these, better buy it now, I called Kyosho and
> they are out of production and will not be put back in production ( although
> he did say that they are going to do a GT5-S in the future )
>
> Several vendors still have some from 119.00 up to 139.95, search by
> google.
> Amazon vendor has 11 left, Mint Model has about 10 left ( they came in
> Black or Red )
>

>>>These are extremely well-detailed models, with the exception of the fact
that they inexplicably have two rear windows!   (They accidently put one in
the decklid along with the standard one).   They are sadly a bit fragile
and not packaged as well as could be; mine arrived with the grille, windshield
wiper and front spoiler broken off, and several other people have reported
similar problems with theirs.   Fortunately, a dab of white glue here and
there is all that was needed to repair them, although it's definitely not the
kind of model you 'play' with like the Mattel cars were.

They thoughtfully included a small tool used to open the doors, hood and
decklid, so you don't bust it up with your hands.