[DeTomaso] removing rear sway bar

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 5 12:48:27 EST 2013

There is a sweet spot between having the car on the ground and the suspension & sway bar loaded vs. jacked up with suspension free hanging where the swaybar binds. I jack up the car but with the wheels still on the ground and bearing somesuspension weight. It's easer with the sphere ball ends which I have switched to on both cars.

Julian