[DeTomaso] 5,639 Panteras 71-74 ??

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 21:51:09 EST 2013

Lots of speculation in there, a little steno book,  nobody ever counted and
one or two cars in the 8,000 range isn't anywhere near specific.

Not when almost all other marques have lists that are date, time, color,
option specific with a signature of the final quality check foreman.

It would be nice to know and not speculate which is all that any of us can
do at present.

How many of those in the registry are roadworthy, licensed and driven
regularly?

And in response to Chuck's comment, no it is not too much to ask to have a
single number, in fact if I were in his position ( running the registry),
that number would be etched in my mind and a badge of honor everytime I got
to add to it.

Michael