[DeTomaso] Sema

rcbsons1 at aol.com rcbsons1 at aol.com
Mon Nov 4 21:39:10 EST 2013

Checked in at Sema today
Got a great place for the Pantera out front   Did a lot of walking ... Many still setting up. Finally found the Ring Bros car. They were waxing it with the cover half off   I sent a pictures to a few but not smart enough to post
It looks pretty good with some nice mods but a few I do not like

The Trey Tornio is off the hook. Coolest thing I have ever seen

Herb Adams came over and talked to me. His radiator is out as the fan ate thru part of it.  Epoxy it up and back in tomorrow   Old school guy that ran Trans am back in the day. He had 180 headers on his Firebirds
Cool stuff. Livin the dream

More walking tomorrow
Racing on Sat

Bob Benson they made me number 30 now.. Miss my 3

Sent from my iPhone
Bob Benson
RC Benson & Sons
Office 650-965-3430