[DeTomaso] 5,639 Panteras 71-74 ??

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 13:33:27 EST 2013

Doesn't matter where they went, just the total that were made...

I asked Chuck how many he has registered, waiting on his response.

Michael,

Don't wait for me to do a search that you (and everyone else) can do
yourself.

At the end of most searches, a count of the total number returned is
displayed.

Perhaps you should tour the registry sometime and learn what is currently
included.

Select a model, like Push-Button Pantera, or Mangusta, etc.

http://www.detomasoregistry.org/Members/Registry/SearchRegistryMain.asp

We need a database of destroyed or known dead cars that are beyond rescue,
parted out, crushed or twisted.

That is also in the registry.  Search by "Condition" and pick the various
categories, like parted-out, and destroyed.

I do not remember every reading about any car with an 8,000 series number
and we know there are none below 1000.

There are at least 2 cars in the 8,xxx range.

Chuck

So that could be 2,000 subtracted from the 9,000+ series of serial
numbers.....never heard of any above 9,000 either.

Michael Shortt