[DeTomaso] Notes from this weekend

gow2 at rc-tech.net gow2 at rc-tech.net
Mon Nov 4 11:25:28 EST 2013

Speedo adapter for the electronic speedometer hooked up. Was not enough
room to run it forward so I had to run it back. I like it that way better
then I thought. Keeps the wire out of the axle better and tucks away in
the corner:

http://www.rc-tech.net/cars2/panttransam/Spedo%20Sender.jpg

Got the oil cooler mounted in the left side. The oil cooler was originally
on the right with long oil cooler lines. This is the main reason I built
the gas tank on the left side so it would be a more clean install.

Something else to play with too. I added an oil temp sensor before the
cooler and after the cooler so I can actually measure the change. I have a
switch on the dash which selcts sensor and I am doing the same for water.

Things in this area, air tank for front air bags, air pump (you can barely
see the top sticking up by the filter), 2 relay banks, rear circuit
breakers, Ignition modules:

http://www.rc-tech.net/cars2/panttransam/Firewall.jpg

Gary