[DeTomaso] Front mount A/C

Ian Hannington ihannington286720mi at comcast.net
Sun Nov 3 16:55:47 EST 2013

Mike wrote:

"I would make sure you have a deal in hand before you spend any money,
however."

Heck Yeah!!!  You must think us folk up here are stooooooped! J

Seriously though, it is only my intention to provide him with advice and let
him know what the cost of the parts would be.  I also told him that he could
have the parts shipped to me and I would throw them in the trunk and ship
them along with the car if he ends up purchasing it. That would save him
$350 in shipping charges. I have no intention of purchasing the parts myself
or installing them

I am the seller and looking to gain money not spend it, but at the same
time, I am not a A-hole and am willing to help any potential buyer with
advice or assistance, because at the end of the day, I want the buyer of my
car to be as happy (or happier) with the car as I have been over the years.

Thanks for the info and I will pass it along.

Ian