[DeTomaso] Seats: Specifically the Passenger Side Seat, and the Emergency Brake Housing.

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Thu May 30 17:19:45 EDT 2013

When I dropped my passenger floor pan and added Kirk's bulkhead reduction
kit, I took a saws-all to the brake box to make it thinner by probably
about 1/2 inch. I then welded the cut off piece back in recessed. The boot
is not attached on that side, but you can't tell it was modded without
looking closely. 1/2" is not much in the big scheme of things, but it gave
me more options to mount the seat since I drilled new holes in the drop pan
anyhow.

Rob