[DeTomaso] It was bound to happen

gow2 at rc-tech.net gow2 at rc-tech.net
Thu May 30 15:35:07 EDT 2013

There are a lot of laws on the books because os Sears. I believe bait and
switch was one of them. I remember my father talkign about wanting a basic
freezer and they had a sale back in the 50's. When he went to buy it they
eaid "That one doesn't have a light inside, you want this one" more
expensive. He said no I want that one. Theys aid, "We'll, we don't even
carry it".

In High School I went to Sears to get tires for my Blazer. They would not
sell me tires without selling me a front end alignment. I had to start
yelling for them to get my G-D truck off the lift!

I had a neighbor who made pumps for their portable air commpressor for
cars. He said come check this out. He had their standard model and the
deluxe model. He showed me the inside of both. The deluxe model had a
larger case but was the exact same pump.

No, I don't do Sears.