[DeTomaso] A couple of Panteras for sale from craigslist

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Thu May 30 07:45:55 EDT 2013

It isn't a Boss 302.  It is a 302 Windsor.  425HP is probably a high
estimate.  It might be there, but it is more likely under 400HP.

It looks fairly well put together to me, though.  I'd love to know what
was done to eliminate the rear shock brace.  I don't see how you could
remove it and still have enough rigidity, but who knows what's going on
under there.  And, I hate the dash, but to each his own.

--
Will