[DeTomaso] DeTomaso] A couple of Panteras for sale from craigslist

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Wed May 29 04:05:59 EDT 2013

 Not only does it have no camber bar, but the rear tub area has apparently
been reconstructed. The 70's cars, such as this, had a rounded rear tub due
to them having been stamped. The 80's cars had fabricated tubs, and as a
result were angular, such as this car. So I wonder if it rusted out and
they fabricated a new tub? Or did they decide that the angular look was
more attractive? Or did they want it to look more authentic as a late-model
car? Seems like a lot of work if it were not absolutely necessary.

Charles McCall

Raising Pantera Awareness Across Europe

1985 DeTomaso Pantera #9375