[DeTomaso] A couple of Panteras for sale from craigslist

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Tue May 28 20:12:55 EDT 2013

This car is funky! The dash looks like it came out of a truck. You can
never have too many spoilers,  the rear flares are gigantic and the wheel
 offset is Off. Aside from that it's just ugly . This is the first
PanteraI have seen with color coordinated pressure bottle and overflow
bottle, now
I know why!