[DeTomaso] NPC; Help Identifying brake device

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Tue May 28 19:52:31 EDT 2013

No the brake light switch is in the rear circuit.
I did some digging and I think it is a line lock launch control as used on drag cars for burnout. The car had no handbrake (part of what I have done recently is install new calipers with an integrated e-brake function) and I am thinking this is what was installed as a line lock brake, which is a bit counter intuitive as it needs power to work.
Julian