[DeTomaso] Spa trip

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Tue May 28 09:37:04 EDT 2013

Thanks for sharing - made for great reading!

I must say that I was a little nervous reading about your track experience,
as I knew *something* was going to happen. I just hoped that the
"something" wasn't too ugly, and a car that hasn't had its paint dry
completely yet!!!

I agree about the Eau Rouge portion - each time we went through I thought
"I could have taken that faster..." and each time I came to it the next
time I inevitably backed off... and then thought "I should have taken it
faster!!"

Glad it was uneventful - too bad about the rain!