[DeTomaso] Reminder for the TPOC Swap meet June 1 8am

Rod Kunishige rkunishige at hotmail.com
Sun May 26 18:01:32 EDT 2013

This reminder is offered as an opportunity to share some of your Pantera parts with other members of POCA.  Keeping the marque alive is essential to our club expansion and parts are needed to do so.

This event enables us to clear some space while adding millions to our bank accounts.  So, check your garage for those items you wish to "pass on" and join us for that weight gaining morning of free donuts and the company of car nuts as well.

Find  below an earlier posting by Bill Harris intended to grab your attention:

Detomaso
Friends:  Once again, the famous Team Pantera Orange County Swap Meet
returns.

Saturday June 1st from 8:00am-Noon at Bud Williams' shop.

Donuts and coffee will be available.

Entry and participation is of course FREE!

Address:   2950 East Coronado Street

                Anaheim,  CA 92806

We hope to see you there!

TPOC's Bill Harris

OOOOH, should you have any questions, please feel free to call our host Bud Williams at 714 630-5003.

BTW, I don't plan on bringing anything other than my wallet.  I seek bargains.  Maybe I'll bring my camera to take pictures of Bud's fantastic car collection esp. my favorite Tiger.