[DeTomaso] NPC: Senna Film

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Sat May 25 23:34:41 EDT 2013

I would highly recommend watching this film to anybody interesting in
racing and Esp. F1 who had not seen it. Tonight was my first opportunity to
do so and I liked it. Senna and I were born a few months apart and I was so
busy working and racing back then myself that I didn't follow F1 as closely
as I do now. Funny how you think of
all the years since then and
everything that has happened since in racing and the world in general.
Tomorrow is a big racing day with Monaco, Indy and Charlotte all within a
few hours, may they all finish safely.
I sure miss it myself.

A respectful thank you to our living veterans and those we honor on Monday
who have passed on, including my Dad, Ft. Hood, Texas and Germany, 3rd
Armored Division Tank Corps ( he served with Elvis).

Michael Shortt