[DeTomaso] Shipping recommendation

Jeff Cobb jeffcobb1 at me.com
Thu May 23 18:43:10 EDT 2013

I have used Exotic CarTransport five times in buying/shipping cars for me from California to Louisiana, they were great, priced well and cool to deal with. I would set up with them a week ahead and have whatever I found picked and brought to B.Rouge. Picked up a Mangusta from P.I. Friday night at 9:00 and I sat in it on Sunday afternoon in my Louisiana front yard. I found a Bora in a Romona barn and drove it to the downtown main street San Diego where the truck was waiting, then drove up onto the lift to the second level. Signed papers and rented a car to LA and flew home. The car arrived Sunday afternoon, could not be better.
Their number is 1-800-766-8797.

Hope this helps.

Jeff Cobb
Cell 225-907-4514