[DeTomaso] broken exhaust pipe

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Wed May 22 21:19:11 EDT 2013

Dear Ed,

           It occurs to me that:

1) you should be able to find a used one from someone who has moved on to
headers.  You might find a used pipe with one of the vendors: Pantera
Performance, etc.

2) you should be able to find a new one from Wilkinson, I suspect.

3) considering you're in Hawaii, it might be an option to see if a local
muffler shop might be able to fabricate one or repair the broken one.

4)  you could take the plunge and upgrade to Wilkinson's new headers and
exhaust system.

                     Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles