[DeTomaso] Good to be back!

DeTomaso Pantera tampapantera at gmail.com
Wed May 22 15:58:13 EDT 2013

My Pantera (or should I say, Panteras) are still back in a storage area in
San Luis Obispo.  I need to get the out here to my new home in Tampa.
Looking forward to meeting folks in the SE Pantera chapter.  I miss my old
buds in PCNC and wish I can have that staunch following out here in
Florida. I checked into the South East Pantera site but the information
seems dated. Anyone care to hand me a recent connection?  I've also managed
to pique some interest in the make form some of my FB connections.  Thanks
again  It feels good to be back.  Cal #2428.