[DeTomaso] Engine stall under hard braking

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Tue May 21 15:32:19 EDT 2013

First of all, check your float levels and verify they are correct.
Next, install a one-piece Holley vent tube, as pictured on these pages:

http://www.rockcrawler.com/techreports/holley_truck_avenger/index.asp
http://www.fordmuscle.com/archives/2007/05/TruckAvenger/

Or, you can make your own:
http://classicbroncos.com/carb_tricks.shtml