[DeTomaso] Tornado

Stephen Nelson steve at snclocks.com
Tue May 21 12:48:33 EDT 2013

Funny thing about statistics - the statement that "You look at a house as it
gets demolished by a twister and you say: The chances of another twister
hitting this house is astronomical. We'll be safe here" is not very
realistic.  Actually, once a twister hits, the chance of a second one
hitting is exactly the same for everywhere else nearby.  Pity that.  But,
the chance of two future twisters hitting the same place is astronomical.

Bottom line, we moved to Washington three years ago.  Our old house was
missed by 1/4 mile.  Gads are we glad we moved.

Stephen Nelson who is still looking for a great car