[DeTomaso] Tornado

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Tue May 21 11:07:31 EDT 2013

Not to make light of the disaster and it is great to hear of no injuries to
our immediate brotherhood, but "the house can be fixed" reminds me of the
movie "The world according to Garp".

You look at a house as it gets demolished by a twister and you say:

"We'll take it. The chances of another twister hitting this house is
astronomical. We'll be safe here".

Rob